About Us and the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the premier medical device companies in the world supporting a very challenging strategic packaging initiative.
The Packaging Engineer will work with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, validate, and commercialize packaging solutions for medical devices. They will also be responsible for improvements to packaging systems for post-sterile pack out of legacy products. The engineer will be located at a client company with back support and mentoring from the senior members of the Network Packaging Partners team.
Network Packaging Partners is a rapidly growing management consulting and staffing firm. We embrace a 21st Century culture of collaboration, trust and innovative work arrangements. We help organizations and individuals succeed. We offer competitive compensation and a number of distinctive benefits along with flexible work arrangements. We’re committed to the professional and personal growth of our colleagues and provide hands on mentoring and coaching and support for our colleague’s desire to develop themselves. We invite you to explore what it’s like to be a colleague and grow with us.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements such as ISO 11607, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and 21 CFR 820.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable communicating with and presenting to both peer-level team members and management.
- Multi-tasker with strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Develop validation plans. Author protocols and reports.
- Design and develop prototypes for evaluation.
- Coordination of internal and external resources.
- Drive to meet project milestone dates.
- Develop, track, and maintain project plans.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to complete assignments with limited guidance.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
Bachelor’s degree in Packaging, Mechanical, Biomedical, or related Engineering or Science discipline
2-4 years of experience in Healthcare Packaging.
Requires the ability to travel up to 25% of the time.Apply for this Position